Well! Whether we talk about exercising, food habits or anything we do for the sake of our health, somewhere we need to stop and think – Is it less than what is required or it’s too much now!
Here we are talking about well known and loved by all – COFFEE!!
- You are fashionable, if you drink it.
- You are stylish, if you know the types of it.
But, are you aware about the right intake quantity of it?
Of course, it varies from person to person but it is suggested that more than 500mg/day is harmful to anyone.
So, if you take one big cup of coffee, as served in the coffee shops nowadays, you have had sufficient quantity of the day.
Let’s start with – Why Coffee?
- Its taste
- Its flavor
- Its presentation in the eateries
- Most importantly, it energizes you for a while
But do you know –
– The calories intake – due to milk and sugar addition
– The caffeine quantity – Black coffee 65-120 mg.
Espresso 30-60 mg.
Latte or cappuccino 100-120 mg.
The black coffee without milk or cream is much better in terms of low calories.
Of course, coffee in the right quantity:
- Controls type 2 diabetes
- Decreases the chances of liver cancer
- Makes your heart healthier
- Decreases the depression
- Lowers the cholesterol
- Black coffee prevents cavities
- Helps you burn the fat
- Helps you stay alert
Regular intake of coffee in the long run is a boon but beware the access use can also lead to disaster.
- Regular use of coffee decreases the chances of pregnancy in women.
- It can increase hypertension.
- It can disturb the body clock.
The reason why we should be aware of the right quantity is that one becomes addicted to it. The quantity can always be increased but it’s really tough to control it.
If you become addicted to it, it may cause,
- Insomnia and restlessness
- It can be toxic
Do enjoy this magical drink, but don’t forget the side effects in the long run……
Prove your Love to the Life by Living Healthy!
If you are a COFFEE lover or know someone who is COFFEE lover, share this blog with them and make a difference in their Life!